Welcome to our school website. We hope you will find out everything you would like to know about our school here but please do not hesitate to contact us either in person, by telephone or by email if you would like to find out even more.
Our Christian Vision is that- Everyone sparkles.
Grange view welcomes everyone to flourish and thrive. We are lifelong learners that strive to achieve our God given potential.
So don’t hide your light! Let it shine brightly before others.
Matthew 5:16 The Passion Translation of the bible
The children are living a Christian life where they aim to sparkle, thinking about our core Christian Values; Love, Friendship, Trust, Forgiveness, Respect and Wisdom.
- To provide a stimulating and secure environment, inclusive of all faiths and cultures.
- To provide an engaging, meaningful and relevant curriculum that equips all learners with the necessary skills for their educational journey.
- To value all individuals and support them to reach full potential and create an atmosphere of equal opportunity where expectations are high.
- To grow caring citizens who value the world we live in and celebrate moments of awe and wonder.
- To offer opportunities for collective reflections and inspire spiritual development that shape daily lives.
- To help the children to form values which will allow them to make moral choices throughout their lives, not just during their school years.
- To work in partnership between home, school, church and the wider community.
Please visit our website, Facebook page and/or County Council website in the mornings during spells of inclement weather.
Grange View School also uses a Text2Parents messaging service to keep parents up-to-date with important and relevant information.
Copies of information from the website is provided free of charge.
Mrs L Laskey - Headteacher
Grange Road, Widdrington, Morpeth, NE61 5LZ
T: 01670 790686
F: 01670 791442
- Ofsted Letter Grange View Church of England Voluntary Controlled First School Feb 2019.pdf
- GVFS Ethos and Aims Statement.docx