Church School Information
At Grange View we let our light shine, always sparkle and strive to achieve our God given potential.
Let your light shine brightly before others.
The children are living a Christian life where they aim to flourish and thrive, thinking about our core Christian Values; Friendship, Trust, Forgiveness, Respect and Wisdom to become lifelong learners.
- To provide a stimulating and secure environment, inclusive of children from all faiths and cultures.
- To provide an engaging, meaningful and relevant curriculum that equips all learners with the necessary skills for their educational journey.
- To value all individuals and support them to reach full potential and create an atmosphere of equal opportunity where expectations are high.
- To grow caring citizens who value the world we live in and celebrate moments of awe and wonder.
- To offer opportunities for collective reflections and inspire spiritual development that shape daily lives.
- To help the children to form values which will allow them to make moral choices throughout their lives, not just during their school years.
- To work in partnership between home, school, church and the wider community.