Welcome to our school website. We hope you will find out everything you would like to know about our school here but please do not hesitate to contact us either in person, by telephone or by email if you would like to find out even more.
Our Vision – for children and adults to be happy, confident, responsible individuals who enjoy personal success and love learning.
- To provide a welcoming, stimulating and secure environment for all regardless of faith and culture.
- To value all students and staff as individuals and support them to reach their full potential.
- To provide a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum that meets the needs of all.
- To deepen and enrich the schools relationship with Governors, parents, Community and church.
- To cherish and nurture responsibility for the environment.
- To provide high quality collective worship and opportunities for spiritual development.
- To strive for excellence in all we do.
- The ethos of the school is underpinned by Christian values such as honesty, openness, friendliness, trust and respect.
- We aim to SPARKLE
Please visit our website, Facebook page and/or County Council website in the mornings during spells of inclement weather.
Grange View School also uses a Text2Parents messaging service to keep parents up-to-date with important and relevant information.
Copies of information from the website is provided free of charge.
Mrs L Laskey - Headteacher
Grange Road, Widdrington, Morpeth, NE61 5LZ
T: 01670 790686
F: 01670 791442
- GRANGE VIEW CE FIRST SCHOOL Ethos.docx
- Ofsted Letter Grange View Church of England Voluntary Controlled First School Feb 2019.pdf